Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Bloggie,
D called me from Swiss this afternoon! I am soo touched and very glad to hear from him. Poor him was stuck in a situation of almost falling head over heels with another someone. Moreover, he was already in a relationship at the moment. I kept telling him to calm himself down and knowing this person's character is not even worth to sacrifice his present relationship. I'm sure D , at least, trying his best to think rationally.

Parents will not be coming to my convocation. Pa preferred to save the travelling fees and give it to me as my allowances. Plus, he had to pay upfront for me for my 2nd degree coming up in March.

I'm afraid to fall into the trap of lust...........I constantly keep telling myself to stay focus and I know I can do it. Life can be so bored but I'm coping alright. Staying positive. My digi camera is coming!!!! yippee!
My early b'day gift from Pa. And wondering when will anyone buy tulips for me......*sob*
The ideal of V-day coming up this saturday just sux. DK is planning a big surprise for his date...how lovely.
While I'll be sitting aside to watch......................................................

No comments: