Saturday, June 05, 2004

Did nothing much today. Woke up, got dressed and met up with Anna down at Fremantle. Prior that I went to Carousel for shopping craz at the Buzz by getting 3 tops for $40. Very satisfied with my deal for the day. Anna and myself went over to Pirates Backpackers at Freo to meet up with Kevin, our Canadian friend. All of us had drinks at the local cafe and headed down to Anna's place in Coogee watching Bhangra's music video *lol*

Tell me where are the coconut/palms trees? Oh, we also managed to catch Kev's Full Moon Party video in Thailand.That looks really cool and wish I'll get a chance to party this wild too!
Played pool at Anna's place and damn, how can we girls losing to kev.He's sux at pool enough.....*eyes roll up*

Anyway, wanna enjoy my Sat night fever before I get my butt down to study on Monday.*sigh* exam ..again..
Cough is much better with antibiotics....uh oh, wonder how those amoxil interact with Becks......

No comments: