Thursday, June 10, 2004

Movie

Had those complaints from the oldies. One minute they can be so nice and the next min they turn into a terror manic. Maybe hormones is partly responisible for such erratic behaviours and so does aging.I don't want to grow old!! *haha*

Went out with J yesterday for a movie. Picked him up and we watched The day after tomorrow together. And of course, he didn't show any signs hitting on me.I just couldn't help it but giving a kiss on his cheek. And then we started holding hands while watching the film.Headed down to Mackers for a burger and sent him home afterwards. And I just wanted to kiss him more and more...sure enough, he's leaving in three weeks time. I didn't cried when he broke the news to me. I know this would happen sooner or later, and it's just a matter of time.J didn't want to get close to me coz he was afraid i'll be upset later. So thoughtful of him but.....guess I am mentally prepared enough..before he left for good.

No comments: