OLD FEMALE FOLKS
Don't know keep getting old female folks telling me what to do at the clinic.When I asked them what exactly the problem is (asking closed- ended questions), they can't even answer that directly. Maybe they preferred the boss and afterall, their feet have been taken care of by the same person for the past few years. Not so good for a change for those who doesn't like the idea. Just thinking going to a preferred hairdresser, as not everyone is pleased to see someone different I guess. BLAH*
Whatever.
I am on the road of recovery after seeing Dr 3 times within less than a month!Whee! NO more cough and means I can party to my heart tomorrow.
On the lighter note, I was thinking of working another year in Sydney or Queensland and followed by another year in Europe.
I really need a full time job man....but this PR is taking way too much time.
No comments:
Post a Comment