Shopping Mania
I have been hanging out with Raj almost everyday. She's leaving next month and I am gonna missed her so much. We enjoyed shopping so much and coffee and seems never get tired with one another.
Raj is so sweet to buy me a Lavender Candle.We are truly the gossip queens of perth (in general).
Spoke to Fred from France on MSN>He invited me over to France for holiday with free food and free accomodation.HAHA.I love that idea but when I got the time and money.i'll definitely make a trip to Europe.And also I wish i can visit Marco in Italy, Rea in Budapest and friends over in London.
Ken apparently send me a carton of FOSTERS via online shipment.I love surprises! and I am very very grateful to him for brighten my day.Cheers mate!
No news of J (irish dude) and I have tried my best to Sms him after exam and yet I didn't hear anything from him. I am not gonna do anything more than that then.I remembered telling that I am not expecting anything from him. If this whole 'thing" ended sadly, let so be it.
No comments:
Post a Comment