Saturday, June 19, 2004

Toscana

I just received a postcard from Rea, my darling g.f who lives in Budapest and currently she's having a wonderful holiday with her dreamlover in Sardiniaxx?? Anyway, she was so sweet and we almost talked everyday on MSN without failed.

Work is alright and I had 2 patients in the morning. Spend a little extra time to talk to my last patient and poor him, gotta undergo a surgery to remove the lumps on his lungs. *sigh* I do hope he would get over the surgery soon. Can't stand seeing him breathless all the time.

Slept in the afternoon coz still feeling rather sick :< However i still went out with R to the city and had a lovely coffee session at Morrisons.What a waste R is gonna go back to SG for good. she's such a dear friend who cares to listen and partay partay.

Pa rang today.....and it;s Father's day this sunday..He wants me to write a letter to him and let him know what I feel about my pa. Or should I say, how much I appreicate him as my pa..
See, I am always injected full of traditional family values..:O)

No comments: