Wednesday, June 16, 2004

On the go!

Alrighty, i'm done with my second BSc and at the moment, I would very much like to give a break on my study. Perhaps a Masters degree in another two years time.Otherwise, i am happy to work a couple of days a week while enjoying the best time of my life. Then again, I feel so shi* and I am falling sick again!? I just had a course of antibiotics which has made me feel better. However, within a week later, the condition seems to be back to square one.Seeing a Dr again tomorrow at the uni.

Oh, I worked in Armadale community health last Tue. It was excellent and the staffs are pretty helpful.One of my patients thought i was only 21? Wheeeee...... ;p

J didn't send any msg or email me at all...not sure what has happened to him for the past week.Whatever it is, I am just taking that he has flown away for good.I know I deserve someone better than him. In fact, I need someone who loves me unconditionally and not afraid to face any obstacles in a relationship. R's b.f hates the idea of long distance relationship and R is going back home next month after her degree while her b.f had to stay on to finish his study. I mean, what's wrong with long distance relationship? What is it that people fear most in that? Anyway, relationship is gonna take a back seat for now.
I am very impressed with my American meterologist friend who is having a super long distance (he travels around too much for work) relationship for 2 years and with the 11 months not seeing the g.f at all....

No comments: