HOME VISITS
I feel so dreadful to wake up early in the morning. Perth's weather has been quite lousy with lots of gusty winds and stormy rain. This is one of those days which one would preferred to stay indoor. Other than being dreadful is I gotta wake up early for home visits! Gosh* I hate it so much.... Hate the jams in the morning and travelling distance. It's lovely to treat the folks but I've got too many people to be seen within this week just puts me off.
Okay 3 more to go tomorrow after checking through a list of 10 home visits. Quite poor thing for the old folks.They are normally house bound and function independently at home. Most of them are in their 80s already plus, this Italian lady was so cute. She doesn't speak much English so I have to use short and simple words to explain what I am going to do..etc.. Then,she began to open up her cookie boxes one by one asking me to try her home- made biscults.
Followed by "you want drink? Coffee?".
So much about work, I am going to Harbour Town tomorrow with Y. Hopefully I don't get to spend so much. Need to set aside some bling bling for river rafting end of next month.
I need a break end of this year too......Ever since start of this year, I have been busy with my nursing degree and followed by work and now proceeding into working almost full time, wish I can take a 4 or 5 days break for a trip to Sydney.
No comments:
Post a Comment