Sleeping Bug hit on me
I went to Northam yesterday together with a fellow Aussie pod,P. Northam is approximately about over an hour's drive east of Perth. Basically we took 20 patients each in a private nursing home for podiatry service.By the time we got done, it was already 6pm. So tiring with lotsa bending over the foot rest, sitting down on the floor and also there are a couple of struggling moments of those elderly refused to let me cut their toe nails. This old Italian folk even went to the wrong room and what was worst was while I was trying to remove her big corn in her toe , she fidgets sooo much. I hate the idea of putting in such a high risk postion of injuring myself.
On the lighter note, this Mrs C was so sweet. She gave me a Freddo choc and said thank you. hahaha...That certainly comes in handy where i need sugar boosting at the end of day's work.
And then, P and I decided to go for dinner at Jimmy Deans. But it was so packed plus there are 4 groups of people waiting before us.
Besides Jimmy Deans, the town of Midland only had Thai and pancakes house. So we decided to have Thai green curry and thai fried rice.
I am so tired on the sunday..woke up at 12 and slept at 2 -yish again. I feel like i am the ultimate pig of the world. Ahh, perhaps I am .haha.
Talked to Donny, Dk and Vn at the same time...if you guys realise that i am NOT responding to your chat earlier coz i was climbing back to my slumberland. I love my pillow, my duck feathered blanket and also another smelly' pillow.
HURHUR
'Nightmare' for tomorrow :O(
Working @Carlise Senior centre--> Perth City to collect instruments --> Back to South Perth to collect instruments --> Lesile Watson's Nursing homes @ salter point --> Back to South Perth to drop off instrument --> Home --> Rest and attend Bar Course at Uni of Western Australia --> Keep in view meeting Chris tomorrow night in the city.
No comments:
Post a Comment