Killing softly with this song.....
Just happened this song came along on the radio now which always remind me of my best g.f , Eileen and Viven. This song certainly brings us good memories where we enjoyed our early 20s hanging out together regularly. I missed them back home..
Oh I sold my Ford Baby this morning! The price was good and no doubt having this car for 4 years, the depreciation value only went down by less than 2k. Tomorrow I'll ring the buyer for my Echo to be pick up this Saturday I hope. I can never thank enough of my dad who always get the best things for me.... that's the reason why I am willing to take an extra step towards for a better career so that my parents are able to live comfortably in the later part of their living years.
I've sent an email making more enquires about working in Kalgoorlie (600km away from Perth, 6 hours via rail, an hour via flight). Well, working for the government hospital can never be bad enough but the only down side, I got no one to turn to if I need help. No assistant nurse or another podiatrist fella. I am all alone. So i need to ensure the deal is good enough for me to take up such position.
Starting pay is 40k -50k plus plus I also have asked for relocation fee and accomodation subsidy.
Kalgoorlie is a big country town and most of the shops are avaliable.And they got my favourite TARGET store! Whahahaha.....
Not sure R is reading my blog but I hope she can get over with J. Can't believe J even whinge about paying 45cents for overseas SMS. What does that imply despite the fact that J is in Perth and R is in Singapore? R was so upset and I talked her through till 2 am in the morning.
On the lighter note, Dk , if you are reading this, stay happy and always remember there are always friends who care about you. Most importantly, you are not alone in this battle of saddness.
Eh VN, entertain me le! Whahahahaha, i need a teeth checkup. Mom said my teeth are getting yellow.Don't think Colgate works anymore!! :O<
No comments:
Post a Comment