The Reason- Hoobastank
That's the song I am currently listening to. Great tempo, lyrics, slow rock described beautifully on the scenerio that the lead cast is facing at that moment. God damn.... sometimes the vision of J keeps flashing on my mind. Perhaps I am just missing him by a fraction.
Email reply from the clinic manager of Kantaning. They are seriously underoffered me the pay and not taking into consideration of my previous experience and qualifications. Even though it was 3k+/month but that's not included tax and travelling fees. Generally, it's not worth the time and money to move around so much and morever, the pay I am getting is pretty much the same as I am working here in Perth.
Had a busy day working in 2 locations. Seeing soo many elderly folks really scare me. How would I be like 50 years down the road. *lol* Anyway, just a thought of it. Watched the gay show earlier on. (Queer Eye for the Straight Guy). Almost sobbing with tears whereby this bunch of gay dudes brought this Asian crazy clown looked to a sophisticated n well-groomed man. They even helped him to plan for his wedding dinner from venue location, set up,food, cultery sets, cards for the guests, renovate the love birds' nest, to pointers on his wedding speech.............the ending was...too touching. I can tell this couple are so much in love where on the other hands, you would feel they are so much into each other not just soulmates only.*wipes with kleenex*
Got my car insurance sorted out with tyres to be replaced this Thursday.
No comments:
Post a Comment