Work is all good today. The problem lies with the car....
I wanted to get the battery fixed today at Anna's car workshop and the price quoted was reasonably cheaper than any other places. The toyota company sent the wrong batt to her place....Which means I gotta wait for a few more days before the actual batt arrives.
So duh* Anna felt so apologetic and claimed that this is what happened when customers try to get their car on time and it never happened. Spare parts companies always have a higher tendency of sending the wrong stuffs to the workshop. So inefficient. I bet those workers if they ever worked in Singapore will be condemned ages ago for poor service.
So with the new battery installed later, I would have to find out the exact radio pin for the car. Without them pin means I got no radio!!! *SOB* so smsed the previous owner and hopefully he can get back to me if not, that goes my 40 bucks for resetting the code at toyota workshop.
Too much running around this afternoon and zonk me out for a nap........
Oh the auntie who worked at the chinese grocery store was nice enough to share with me her pimple remedy. Worked for her son and she has highly recommended to some customers which produced positive results.
My Jap (nippon) friend smsed me and most likely we are gonna meet up this Friday.
After so much 'drama' today, I guess what happened to me is really nothing..When I was driving on my way to work, stopped red lights the rail to get past. On my left hand side, there was this young dude wearing one of the callipers to walk along the pathway towards the direction of train station.Not sure how can i exactly described that emotion of his whether is he in pain when he walks, experiencing discomfort, or trying to adapt to walk despite his limitation. Every little step he made seems to be a great effort.
What say me:
- Always look at the problem with a bigger picture.
- Nothing is to be feared with determination.
- Everything happens for a reason and it would be 'worth the problem' if one treats it as part of learning experience.
- I don't believe in life can be plain smooth sailing all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment