Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Why appointments are always screwed up?

Not exactly sure what is going on but it seems the appoinments are *uck up with the patients. Either they turn up on the wrong day or my boss's lap top is screwed up.
Anyway, this is life isn't it?
On the other hand, I don't think I can handle 10 home visits this week. They are all over the places and it takes more time to read the map than treating the patients itself. Not particulary fond of doing that so I am gonna call it quits over the weekend.

*sigh* Most podiatrists are sole practitioners whereby they start up a business on their own from the beginning. It is more common in Perth as it seems. I am starting job hunting in November onwards, particularly paying attention to Queensland or Newcastle (New South Wales).

I am so tired this week..glad tomorrow is Thursday and I can't wait for weekend to come....Whee!!

On a happier note, my oldies are singing full of praises of me today*WIDE GRINS*. "After coming to the podiatry for 5 years, I think you are the best among the rest of podiatrists." -quoted from Mrs S. "
" Thanks darling, that feels good after the hard skin's taken off. Oh, I suppose you are gentle in person as well." -quoted from Mrs R.

Something at least brightens my day.....




No comments: