Thursday, August 18, 2005

Cheap deals

Went to a hospital for a quick interview today. The good thing being a podiatrist is "you are wanted everywhere." So I forsee I'll start the job next month. hurhur!!

Since the shopping mall is just around the corner of the hospital, I've managed to get a cheapie deal on a white long sleeved blouse. Since there is a bit of (probably make up stain) near the collar, I asked for a new piece.
As usual, most (or 99%) of the sales assistants will say this quote:" sorry, that's all the sizes we have. Very popular the top." Errr, ok lor. I requested to have it checked out at other stores. She politely replied:" if you like it so much, I give you another 10% discount on the discounted price."
Wah!!
I bought it straight away. Since it's white, can bleach the top easily.

Think I am so sian in Australia. Can't believe it. Going back to Singapore is not having a holiday at all. I need to go somewhere else........

No comments: