
My body feels like a jelly
After stuffing so many western drugs for the past one week, my whole body feels so weak, so not energetic plus think I've slimmed down now. My pants is soo loose and I dislike that feeling. Everyday is plain porridge for all meals since I got not much appetite to eat.I miss mom to take care of me especially when I am so sick. She rang a couple of times to see if I am ok. And that's the pic of her which I took when I went back to Singapore. Oh that's my top she is wearing. Since it is too big for me, she can have it then. Mom always say I work too hard and yet all the bling goes to see the Dr. In fact, besides working mon-fri at the clinic, I am locuming at another clinic on Saturday. No choice, the burden of my brother's university fees is coming next year... ...
The people at the work place tried their best to take care of me each and anyway possible. Greg made me a cuppa hot lemon, Kylie- another fellow podiatrist always offer to make me a cuppa tea, the receptionist bought me some lamingtons.
Supposed to get a repeat dose of Augmentin tablets but the more I ate those antibiotics, the more nausea I get. Went over to see a traditional chinese physician and gave me 3 packets of herbs (that look like a bundle of roots, scrubs, and leaves) to be boiled and consumed. Then this Chinese Dr commented that I am in a good profession. Should get a chance to set up my own clinic if possible. He sorta relate how TCM (traditional chinese medicine) relates to the importance of feet. Yah, will set up my own clinic ultimately but I hate to forgo my holiday. The best is still marrying off someone rich and old and dying soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment