
Most boring weekend
Spent most of the time boiling the herbs to drink to improve my health. It is awfully bitter to drink but at least I don't feel as lethargic as I was yesterday. Otherwise, I'm spending the rest of my time uploading pics, chatting with VN and doing my tax stuffs.
Sissy sent me this bloglink:
http://tristefemme.blogspot.com
It is about this girl who chose to put up about her unwanted pregnancy on a blog. Very interesting blog that one should read on how the guy left once he found out she was pregnant. I still remember when I was a young and innocent 18year old nursing student, I was being put on a placement at a local women's hospital. I can never forget seeing aborted fetus in the treatment room. The fetus scene at the hospital always remain in my head. Don't know why and like I always tell myself, if you are not ready to deal with the consequences, then don't have sex. Yes, some people may say it's hard to control the emotions or rather think with your brain especially at the sparks of moment. I don't mind becoming a single mum once I'm ready plus no takers . 9 out of 10 guys I've met are either too thrashy or trying to get me laid. So what's the point of waiting for the right one.This is too hard......
Now I just wanna work hard, save enough money and buy a retirement village.
No comments:
Post a Comment