You Frigging Bitc*
That refers to my previous landlord.She refused to return me my bond money. Say will return it but for the bloody 2 weeks, no news from her. By tomorrow, she and her ex husband can get ready to receive a summon for tribunal court hearing. Even though it's only a few hundred dollars, the money still doesn't belong to you beeech! Cannot stand people who are not being honest. Wait till karma falls on you KNNCCB si ABNN (if you don't know the latter abbreviation, just ask me).
VN and myself were discussing about our potential christmas gateaway. We wanna go to whitsundays (in Queensland- very beautiful island where lotsa couples got married there) and Great kepple island. Initially, we thought may be a bad idea to see so couples here and there. Then again, you never know where there may also be a few hot bods which deserve my drools on them. hurhur!! I'll make sure I'll bring a few bikinis set plus high SPF sunscreen along. Heh, 2 girls and a road trip.That would be loads of fun.
I miss the beaches in Perth...
Did I tell you I was in love with the Gypsy skirts nowadays?
Got this piece of very important information from this old lady patient of mine:
" if you want to buy a retirement village, you gotta pay a lump sum with a minimal cost from AU$75000. Then you have to pay about 170 bucks for every 2 weeks for maintainence cost.*fair enough*" As you can tell, I've already forsee my spinster mode and not interested to get hook up in near future.
No comments:
Post a Comment