Monday, August 08, 2005

Just moved *again*

Finally,got myself a little nice one unit granny flat after struggling to find a place given like a week's notice to move out at the previous place. Will upload the pics of my new place for my blog fans to view later.

Got my connection set up today.Whee!!

On the down side, I am sick with fever, sore throat, blocked nose. Can't see the rest of the patients in the afternoon and managed to get Kylie to take over me. Met this Asian Dr from Malaysia and he even recommend a few good eating places in Sydney. As we all know, Asians can't get enough of good food. He suggested that I should live and settle down in Oz rather than going back to SG which he finds the latter too restrictive with rules.He even asked how many kids i have!?? Erm, a bit funny lor, he called out my name as "Miss XXXX" initially.

Sigh* Each time when I get so sick, I wish mom is next to me..... Can't talk to my patients properly. My throat just hurts each time when I tried to talk.

Off to bed for now to curb my misery.

No comments: