Happy Easters!As usual, no difference from the past previous years, I will also get myself a choc bunny for Easters. This year it's a super fine dark choc bunny from Cadbury. Wooo so cute to eat!
Yesterday I was out on a shopping spree at a factory outlet with a couple of girls from SG.
Before you start to judge me being a spendthrift, I've earned all those blood sweat money from work and extra working hours. So shudd up and enjoy my bargain listings while u can choose eat sour grapes at the same time. *evil laughs*
Bargain listing:
1) Nine West tote bag - $29
2) Portsman top -$14
3) Rip Curl man's shirt -$10 (for my..........................bro la!)
4) Witchery dress and top -$60
5) Roxy shirt-$23
6) Esprit dress-$20
7) Giordano sweater top -$10
8) Mambo yellow bikinis -$10
WOOHOO!Shopping can be such a therapeutic regime.
I am a happy girl! ;D
3 comments:
Many pts I saw this week blamed their problems to easter eggs and easter bunnies. ;p They're bad for u. ;p
wei, u stop eating so much frostie. They are bad for u also ;pp
I only ate twice so far ;p
Post a Comment