Guy buddies
I've got a bunch of really nice lovely guy friends. They treat me as a lady with respect, take me out to nice dinners, play pools, watch movies and we can pour sorrows to one another without afraid being judged.
Ok that's all cool.
However, ever since certain dudes start to get attached, they begin to act lan-lan. All of a sudden, they seem to be vanished into thin air. Instead, they seems to opt to 'disconnect' communication with me. So CB. They better don't come crying to me if they breakup OR invite me for the wedding out of the blue coz I will show them back my lan lan face with an (limited amount) ang pow.
So far, KH is the most consistent ;D Seeeee, I praise u for the good effort. Of course there are few more who deserve to be mentioned.
It doesn't hurt to keep in touch with your friends once in awhile.Yes, even if it's just a few exchanged sentences just to keep the communication going.
I always believe true friends will remain with me for life no matter what happens.
********************************
I may get a new job next Feb for a short period of time only. Benny may be coming to Perth to study.He is approaching me to be his uni nanny. Means in terms of helping him to get settled down like finding accomodation, purchasing a car and so on.
He is willing to pay for my accomodation, entertainment fees, flight from Syd to help him out.
heh heh. That is if he has been confirmed to be accepted into the uni.
3 comments:
Ah... Cool! Where will your new job be? =)
Yeah some boys are so stupid like that ... sometimes I think they make use of your friendship until they find some girl they are interested in. However, I find that is only the case with asian boys... Ang moh boys don't get as close to a girl if they are not intersted in her.
anyway, good to see your plans are coming together!
2 of my guy friends treated me better than their gf's (umm now ex-gf's). C would take time off work, drive to opposite end of Sg to da bao my fav prata then drive to airport for my 1 hr transit in sg just to give me the prata. D woul drag himself out of bed at 3am just to cheer me up. I kept telling them they should treat their gf's nicer but they said friends will always be there, gf's, they can dump you anytime. Guess what, their gf's dumped them because they don't like their bf's treating me nicer than them. :/ C & D are still single, any takers? :p
Post a Comment