Perks being a Pod
The best part being a foot professional is to get a chance to mingle with the shoe representatives. After the mingling business is over, the shoe reps are quite happy to give me a new pair of latest sports footwear and test out.Now how good it that. And of course, I also must be convince that the footwear will be suitable for my fellow clients based on their needs.
What's more, I'm able to get shoes at a cheaper rate than compare to those public paying the retail prices. WOOHOO*
I got so many shoes now and my mom will be here tomorrow. I bet that's the first thing she will scream at me for having a 'mini' shoe warehouse.
Free shoes leh.
3 comments:
Start selling them on ebay :p
Serious?!
Are they comfortable?
Do they look fashionable? (i doubt sosince they're suppose to be therapeutic).
Perhaps you can put pics of those shoes? :P~
Anyway, am waiting for you to come over to Singapore by Nov, so i can hand you the 'gift' you've been waiting for.
wah in comparison free toothbrushes (even though electric) seems so insignificant...
Post a Comment