
Huuuump Day
This week seems to be exceptionally slow. I yearn for the weekend to come but shucks! I'm working this Sat.Why I am doing this to myself :(
All I need is a holiday or some form of relaxation indulgence.
I tried booking a mini spa package with Jurelique for next week but the lady said the therapist will be away for 2 weeks. knn* of all the frigging dates.
For a moment, I miss those good times I have shared with my friends in Perth like going out for late night movies, dinner, coffee sessions, BBQ in the parks (see pic).
*tmd, cannot upload-ROAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR
Not happy hump day.
3 comments:
hey hope you manage to get some rest and relax soon. I know with your dtressful job you really deserve it! Hope that you get to have some fun this weekend anyway. Maybe book in for a massage? There are some cool spa places in Sydney. Maybe we can go together sometime :)
My dear Rachel jie, you gotta come back to Syd sometime later and de-stress with me!
Spring festivals are all over the places this weekend.The weather forecast, however, doesn't seem to be favourable.Any major events over ya side?
yeah have friends from Cowra coming to stay. So will have fun drinking wine, eating too much and watching DVDs.
Hey! I would love for you to come and visit. My house also have spa tub so you can relax :P Try to make it one weekend ok??
Post a Comment