Hot Stuff !
When you feel the world is so lonely and has deserted you, 3 invitations started pumping in via MSN or SMS asking me out on the same day.
Pout lips*
Ms M asked me to go shopping but I had to reject as Jan is flying in from Sg tomorrow! Woohoo! I can't wait for that copy of Straits Times which I hope she won't forget to bring!
So just when I thought I was gonna settle down with Jan till the evening, a SMS message started to beep.
Ms M2 is another friend from Sg who will be flying off on Sat afternoon.
OKAY!!
That's almost like triple 'dates' in a day.
Happening mama.........
************************************************
Bonous entry: Mackers
Mackers as being called by most aussies here for Macdonalds.
L and myself decided to walk to the local Macker's cafe for a coffee and catch up.
I am amazed by the number of parents bringing their children to have mackers for dinner.It's not a sin to eat Mackers but as a parent, there is always a limitation for your child towards eating junk food. Everyone of us would know eating excessive fastfood is most likely getting onto the path of developing heart diseases, clogged ateries with large amount of fatty plaques, high blood pressure, obesity and diabetes....etc.
The shocking conversation which we've heard across the table between the dad and his son went like this:
Son: Dad, can I have a second cheeseburger?
(L and me stunned with our eyes wide open)
Dad: Sure son. Here's some money to go and get it yourself.
4 comments:
Wah so popular ... hope I can book an "appointment" with you when I am next in Sydney :P If not will go on your waiting list.
hehe next time I see you I might not be able to recognise you since you will be so chio and sexy !
Anyway, I actually like the Today paper better than the Staits Times. I find it more succinct and with more interesting articles. Hehe at least you didn't ask for lian he wan bao like those aunties ;)
See see? Who said that your life's boring in Sydney?!!!
Anyway, it's a pretty common thingy to have a second helping in the western side. The Asians are catching up soon actually.
Only a few of them are health freaks and I am glad we are in that category!! hahahah! =)
Rach: I happened to be popular on that particular day only. heh heh,of course will give you top priority if you are coming down to Syd again. I read Lian He Wan Bao if I wanna know the latest 4D results. lol.
What do you think of Aussie papers? I don't that they got good converage on world news and happenings.
Liz: No matter how happening a city is, life is still boring without friends to hang around.
That's why there are so many fat kids around with too much second serves!!!
yeah well the SMH is actually not too bad if you read it cover to cover, however I agree that Singapore covers a great deal more world news.
The daily telegraph is equivalent to our New Paper ... only good for entertainment on the toilet, full of gossip type articles. As my mum calls it pang sai zhua.
Post a Comment