Thinking
Damn, can't upload the pic. Neber mind....
Dessert night out tomorrow with some gfs. Perhaps I can post some pics of hot babes eating like choc puddings? heh heh
***************
I got offered a job in Sg. However, they expect me to start at the lowest ranking despite I've got quite a fair amount of experiences. Giving me a wage of almost 40% paycut as compared from my current work.
How on earth someone who is with well-experienced and well qualified in double skilled professions deserve a lousy pay??
I think only people who are totally out of their mind will accept such deal.
Human resource people - are they actually being resourceful enough?
It appears to me that they are trying to get the best of local talents to do the work and yet wanting to be cost effective at the same time.
There's this chinese saying goes like this: what you pay for a one cent you will only be entitled one cent 's worth of goods.
Negotiating in progess......
1 comment:
Hope the negotiations go well! You gotta let them know what you are worth especially over here ;) Let me know how it is going. Hmm but you also need to weigh up that though it might appear you are paid less there, you could be saving rent by living at home.
Post a Comment