Hullo! This is Mdm Flatfeet and my boobs are not flat.
*Disclaimer: Any events or incidents as described here are purely frictional or in my pre/post manic stage.
Tuesday, August 29, 2006
my indulgence
Period Sux
...because I get a range of signs and symptoms (particularly on the 1st day) of tummyache, nausea, headache, backache, lethargic...............so moody of me.
I love Panadol and my Lavender rub and the good old Tiger balm.
hi hope you feel better soon ! I used to get all those problems and worse with headaches, diahhorrea etc. Now that I am on the pill it is so much better! But I don't think it is good to stay on it for too long as it is all artificial hormones.
2 comments:
hi hope you feel better soon ! I used to get all those problems and worse with headaches, diahhorrea etc. Now that I am on the pill it is so much better! But I don't think it is good to stay on it for too long as it is all artificial hormones.
Rachel Jie, I am so much better usually after the first day. Thanks for asking! ;D
I hate the idea of depending on drugs too much. Hmph!
Post a Comment