Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Receptionist Blues

She doesn't sound too friendly the moment I've stepped into the clinic. No smiling face or greetings exchanged. I suspect maybe her PMS thingy or crashed with hubby prior work. One of my patients didn't turn up for her appointment and I rang her up.
Mrs B was upset that there was no reminder call for her at all. Usually, the receptionist will give a reminder call to all patients prior the actual date for confirmation. Afterwards, I let the receptionist know what exactly has happened.
SHE was sooooo infuriated saying that Mrs B should remember the details and that she gave patients a reminder call is just out of courtesy.
Think her brain must have been haywired (or sot sot). I noticed that there were ticks on all the patients' names except for Mrs B. I reckon she must have missed out Mrs B on her reminder notice.

Last week, receptionist pulled out a wrong file for a patient.*tsk tsk*


I feel like screaming at her.......

No comments: