Friday, September 29, 2006

Verdict on spanking issue

Boss can't take on any sides after listening to LV's and my story. According to de boss, LV explained that I was misleading him at the clinical work place and thus , he felt it was ok to spank my butt. What's more disgusting other than LV accused me of grabbing my arse first. Trying to be impartial or rather clean his hands off the case, Boss suggested to me to confront LV's evil actions and asked for an apology from him.
On a brighter note, I didn't realise if I'm actually capable to mislead a guy by just working with him at the clinic for half a day per week only.

I was soooo furious to the max after listening to his stupid suggestion. In other words, if I'm being raped, I gotta confront the rapist's desirable actions was wrong? As you can see, my boss has a terribly low EQ. Well, I didn't know it was that low.

I kept numb to his response. Boss suddenly just flare up his temper and asked what the hell I want.
OMG OMG,I was thinking to myself that how can you ask your co-worker what to do if she has been traumatised. Again, that clearly demonstrated his poor managerial skills and superbly low EQ level.

I'm not ashamed to say that I broke down afterwards. I even had to lie to patients that I had a bad cold.

He did apologise that he shouldn't raise his voice at me (geez, shouldn't I be the one doing it at him?) at the end of day.
Slowly, he began to list down the number of 'good' things he had done for me previously. Basically he wants me to give him some credits on that and possibly easing off such sexual harassement issue.
LOOK, I never ask for those frigging help. If he chooses to help me , then he should offer it with all his heart graciously. He commented that he doesn't feel appreciated after helping me so much.CCB. What ashamed to call himself a christian.

I regard this as a serious sexual harrasement issue at the workplace and I've stopped working on those days which LV is on. In other words, my regular clients will not be able to come on those usual days as I'll not be around. This is such a disappointments to all my ah pohs and ah peks. For the sake of my dignity and pride, I need to do the right thing for myself this time.

I'll not put an end to such issue even though I know that I am putting myself at risk of losing the job.



1 comment:

Dr Oz bloke said...

Oh dear! Sexual harassment!

You take care. Hope it turns out ok for you in the end.