Patient says (part 2)
This 88yo Ah pek (old man) asked me if I am married.
Me: "no"
Ah pek: " wonder who will the lucky dude that will win your heart."
Me:" you bet. We shall see."
Whoa, nowadays got so many patients singing praises on me. Now, that's a good thing.
Funny that sometimes I do feel like a celebrity as they often like to ask questions about my personal side.
**************************
Bonous 'kaopeh' entry
There are two housechores which I hate doing the most.
Ironing and washing dishes.
I can iron like a stack of clothes within 30mins.Basically I just wanted to get it done and over.
Dishwasher will be the perfect gift on my wedding (that is, if I get a chance to marry).
3 comments:
I will remember your need for dishwasher when you get married ;) Maybe just give you ang pow to contribute towards it :P
That is a good thing about patients here .. they do compliment you or your treatment if they feel you deserve it. Haha I never got complimented about my looks before though, except for one guy who actually called up to ask me out :P I said, " My husband and I are busy this weekend. " At least he got the hint!
Hehe I agree with DDU you should have ask the old man if he has any suitable grandsons. Remember to ask if they have the 5 Cs oh yeah don't forget the last C --- Carats!
Just find a lao gong who does the ironing and dish washing hehe if he doesn't you can always train him :p
Rachel jie: Firstly, thank you for being so nice to even think about making a small contribution towards my dishwasher fund :D Don't you love the patients here? At least I would say most of the patients do verberlise their appreciation on the treatments/services as provided.There was this lady whom I met at the hospital. She always darling here darling there.So sweet right?
Hey, what's ya version of 5Cs?----I agree the carat must be a part of it ;p
DDU: Unless I am super damn lucky to find a dude who loves ironing or washing more than me....
Post a Comment