So pissed so stressed
Wow, what a fufilling day at work I must say.
Event 1: Stay away from Mr LV. He DID spank my butt (to be exact, it's somewhere between the waist and upper aspect of gluteal muscles). IF he ever tries to be funny, I hope someone will bite his fingers off or a psycho patient who turns violent and cut his fingers off with the scalpel blade.Fug him to the core.
Event 2: I called this pt ' No panty Ah poh '( elderly lady). Each time when she comes in to the practice, she has removed all trousers and full length leggings without any underwear on.
Maybe she is really old and can't be bothered. Because of that,15 out of 30 minutes consultation time are spent on dressing on and off. I've repeatedly told her to put know short stockings in the next visit and reinforce the advice to the daughter in law as well. Hopefully this will be the last 'nagging' .*roooar*
In fact, I was late for a nail surgery because of her.
*************
Unwind after work:
Had a vietnamese steamed rice vermicelli with grilled pork and a Venezuela Dark choc drink from Max Brennan.
4 comments:
wah where did you have such yummy food? I have neer tried max brenner chocolates or hot chocolate.
No panty??? Does that mean you actually see her naked when you treat her? Eeeee
Rachel Jie, where else but paramatta. How can u not try max brennnan. A must try for waffle with melted choc and strawberries.
See her naked indeed........sigh* but she dun feel paiseh leh
ok flatfeet mei ! When I am next in Sydney, we can go together! I will be there from 15th Oct night until 20th oct.
Hehe, 'flatfeet mei' - i like the new name ;p
Post a Comment