Wednesday, December 20, 2006

'Disheartening' Pre-xmas post

I'll be looking forward to attend the midnight mass on this coming Sunday. My boring Chrissy shall remain the same as last year's. Pretty uneventful which I would think. *sigh*
One of my fellow colleagues probably will experience the worst Xmas season when she was recently being informed that her best friends (who is a couple) are killed in an accident in Africa. Those friends of hers whom she would chose to take her timeout for travelling moments together. I've packed a little goody chrissy pack to cheer her up abit.
Back to my Xmas day, I've planned to do some packing and have a couple of beers. Tis the season to be jolly afterall.


*******
A asked me out to watch a scary movie called THE DESCENT last night. I agreed since it's Tuesday. In Oz, Tuesdays will be cheapest rate to pay for a movie.My friend called it the 'tight-arse Tuesday'. One would pay almost doubled the price on movies being watched on other days of the week. Knn, I was just freaking out throughout the whole movie. What's worst, I can't bloody sleep well at night which the horrific scenes kept on repeating on my mind. However, SAW 2 is another show which I'll never ever watch by myself again.





Tomorrow will be my last day at work in 2006. (hip- a -hip horray!)
****************

My patient gave me some handmade soaps as a Xmas gift :)


No comments: