
Something sweet to think about......
When I was locuming at a hospital, my partner- in-crime bought me sticks of carrot cake for breakfast from the Bedok market. It goes to show that no matter how shitty your day can be, there is always someone do care about you :)
When I'm busy with overloading of patients, she would buy me Milo from the vending machine. Overall, it is rather important to build up a strong cohesive working enviroment among members of workplace. Or else, one can be counting the minutes miserably once the day gets started.
3 comments:
wah. miss the simple things like Milo.
No wonder there are so many fat people in Singapore! LOL!
Well look at it positively. High stressed? Eat good food. Get fat. Get chronic disease. Die early. End of stress.
Isn't that good? LOL!
Vagus: Don't you have Milo is UsA? Actually, I grew up with Ovatine (if you still can remember). Half boiled egg and a cuppa ovatime for breakfast throughout my primay school days.
However, Ovatine is more expensive than Milo here.So, milo is my favourite choice for a quickie drink before work in the morning.
Dr Oz: A lot fat people in Singapore?! I see more skinny girls than ever before. I wonder why everyone wanna be skinny.Macam hope to get spotted by media cops or model agency.
On the lighter note,I think the local food can be generating heaps of calories if consumed excessively.
Post a Comment