Thursday, December 28, 2006

Pack and Wrap

For the past few days, I've been clearing my junks and sort out all my stuffs in each individual boxes. I feel faint....in fact any moment from now. I hate to decide on the stuffs whether I should be chucking them away or pack it up for future use. Quite a pain on my butt , seriously mate.
Thanks to DDU for introducing me to this website called Freecycle Sydney. This is the place where the junks can be given away to online users for free. Instead of putting up on ebay, I've planned to give away my Ikea study lamp, telephone, telephone wires/adaptors, speakers ..etc.
Feeling all the stress mounted on top of my head, a bottle of chilled Stella Artois has made me a more relaxed person.
I've told my landlord that I'll be leaving soon. She was kind of upset to lose a good tenant -ya, that's me.

***************

K called me up and invited me to have lambshanks for dinner on Boxing day. I asked would I be interferring her dinneer with her hubby, her brother and gf. It's so odd to be like the largest 'light bulb' in between them. After rounds of reassurance, I agreed to go ahead with the invitation. Brought a bottle of sparking wine that leftme frigging headache the next morning. The dinner was nice and cosy.We chatted a lot on childhood sweethearts, parenting matters, jobs, and agriculture. K is an absolute fanatic about native plants. All of us went around her garden while she gave a briefing on her darling trees and flowers. It sux the thought of not having a date to accompany me. Thank goodness I had a Alaskan Mallamut who was supposedly to be my date. (kiddin' ya). That is K's doggie.

***************

I'm off to central coast of Sydney tomorrow. A was nice to take me on a trip to visit his friend there. He said we'll be having a swim at the beach or picnic. And on Saturday, I'll be taking off to North Queensland to visit Eviltooth. Wheeeeeee! Life is good to me ;)

No comments: