Post from North Queensland (Love and Dates)
Here I am entering this entry using DDU's lappie. I have not felt so relaxing as compared to my busy life in Sydney(ok, can't be compared to rat race in Sg). Right now my life encompasses sleeping in, playing with DDU's dogs, exercise, eat, surfing and shopping. This Saturday, the girls are going on a trip to Lady Musgrave island where we'll spend our time on snorkelling and buffet-ing.Prior to that, we need to take a 2-hr drive down to the port for ferry boarding.
Dad called me up *again. I can tell he's so keen for me to get back home asap. On the other hand, he's bugging me to buck up my social life.*shrugs* So I told him I may be going on a date with a banker. Dad gave Mr Banker a big cross after grilling me with questions. I would like to remind the readers that I don't blame my dad for who he is. Every parent has the right to be concerned of their children in terms of safety sake. Maybe I'm just a daddy's girl and no doubt I don't really fancy to be one.
I came up with a draft on my Dad's Mr Right checklist for his daughter:
Mr Right: Straight
Race: Chinese
Educational qualification: University and above
Jobs:Medical line, teaching, interior designers (he thinks bankers are too poor and just the job title that sounds promising only)
Must have: integrity, self respect, generous, smart, hardworking, no need to be too handsome
Potentials: Wentworth Miller, Ryan Gosling, not-so-overly extreme toots and nerds are all welcome.
Can anyone be kind enough to introduce any eligible dudes to save me from bouts of naggings and headaches? *kiddin*
***************************
I got to know a friend who is going out with this Mr Medical at the moment. What I dislike is how he actually sms her out for a date. I mean , is this for real? Or doesn't he has the guts to even make a call. Yes, we all know Mr Medical can get so uptight with his work and patients. Just a 10 seconds call is probably not worth to spend on your favourite girl uh. Hmph, Big 'L' to him.
***************************
Note: I'm actually in love with Wikipedia already.....
No comments:
Post a Comment