Hullo! This is Mdm Flatfeet and my boobs are not flat.
*Disclaimer: Any events or incidents as described here are purely frictional or in my pre/post manic stage.
Friday, January 05, 2007
On today
My homework is to check through every bank website in Sg and look through what they have on the best offers on credit cards.
3 comments:
the best card at the moment is simply the HSBC card!
I don't have it. I have the UOB one that is free for SMA members. But my dad in law has the HSBC card.
Lots of great offers.
Go for it!
I for one don't want anything more than 1 credit card.
I was thinking of getting the Titanium from OCBC.
Tell me what you think.
Singhealth has one too *i think*.
All my credit cards are free in Oz. No annual fees ever ;p
Rewards-wise... I think UOB is the best. I use the free SMA one and the Visa Signature one as well.
Singhealth has a Gold Citibank one. I think it's 2 years of free subscription ;)
Post a Comment