Farewell Sydney
2 more days to go. I've decided to call it quits in Sydney. Embarking on another different kind of journey facing with new challenges ahead. Last weekend, my time has been spent on visiting various touristy places such as Powerhouse museum, National State Library, Darling habour, Hard rock cafe, Paddington till I developed an extreme pain on my peroneals and cuboid region from excessive walking perhaps.
Had an xray done and I'm convinced that I've got some soft tissue issue.
Had an interesting day at the hospital. All new medical interns are welcome to attend the allied health exhibitions. Set up a min osce test for the new grad Drs and for each correct answer, they are allowed to collect a docket to indicate they have visited the 'stalls'.
Today is the last day that I get to work with my favourite partner in crime, Mr French. He gave me a peck and a big teddy bear hug to wish me luck and goodbye. So touched ;(
Tess's gonna give me a lift home after work tomorrow as my car will be transferred to Perth via rail. Rachel has been bugging me to visit her at Bathurst. Guess I must have disappoint her again.
The whole department is gonna have pizza (without beer) for lunch as part of my farewell lunchie.
Next blog will be from Perth.
1 comment:
Darling where are you? I miss you! *cry*
Post a Comment