HOT lah!
The climate in Perth has been absolutely heated up to the max.No less than 35 degrees celsius for the last few days at least. *feeling faint* I think I've spent more money buying bottled water than anything else whenever I'm out. I was even thinking of just putting my bathers on at home. Since I'm staying with my gf and family, it wouldn't be so nice afterall ;p
For the past one week in Perth, I've been roaming around Perth city, Subiaco, Bursewood and not forgetting Freo. For one thing which I'm sure of is that I can't leave Freo without getting a Gingerbread man. Caught the fireworks on Aussie Day at the foreshore. Had stonegrill dinner at Mt Lawly with D and Gris. Had a mini girly chillout on Saturday night watching like 12 Jay Chow's MTV. Got a few dresses at Kookai from Garden City.Wheee!! Caught the Epic
Movie at Carousel which was kinda entertaining and silly.
Moving on to the 2nd week in WA, I'll probably spend more time catching up with Ann, Beni, and Cara. My previous workplace has given me a 45-dollar Borders voucher which means......
More books = heavier lugguage ;(
Rang up the tenant board in Sydney earlier. They've accidentally put in bond money into someone's else account. So lousy adminstration. *pissing off look*
I've got so many picccccccccs to put up!
****************************************
Bonous entry:
Since I'm waiting for my car to arrive from Sydney, I have to take a public transport wherever I go. Every frigging bus driver kept on asking me if I've got a concession ticket which no doubt I've already specified I just want a standard tix.
I can be forever young leh.
Heh!heh !heh!
No comments:
Post a Comment