Tuesday
It's nearly half the price that I have to pay for a movie which happens on every Tuesday. Right now I'm just waiting for D to get home in an hour's time so we can catch a movie together later this evening.
In fact, I've just came back from Joe's Shack, a seafood place down in Fremantle. Cara, a fellow Aussie pod, ordered a large bowl of succulent chilli mussels plus a main of caesar salad.The weather was simply fantastic with a temperature of 27 degrees celsius. We had a good catch up on her trip to America , England and on how she survived the locum work with NHS and dodgy housemates..etc.. Trust me, dodgy housemates can give you the worst nightmares that you never expected. Me, being the moving guru, knows it all the dirty tricks from such peeps.That's why I always had my fingers crossed if I'm gonna move into a new place.
**************
It would be my first time celebrating Chinese New year after 7 years in Oz. Some of the girls that I know had already made their manicure/pedicure/hair salon appointments. Aiyo,I wonder why should someone going through all the trouble dolling up just for the lunar new year. I mean not unless one is attending a big hollywood or Oscar party. Maybe I'm just not feminine enough. Even going to Orchard Road, my gfs need to dress up to the nine. Singapore's such a humid place and putting on a pair of jeans can be such a pain for me.
My mom can't even stand me wearing a pair of Havanias red thongs (read:slippers) wherever I go. She felt I should wear something at least more presentable. *eyes roll up*
*************
The boxes which I've sent from Sydney to Singapore have arrived! My dad rang me up and said he is going to pick it up together with my bro. Yipppeeeeeeeeeeee. Means that I can escape paying the depot taxes. *WIDE GRIN*
*************
I've been thinking that it's about time to upgrade myself in terms of continuing education. Well, at least not until my bro has finished his studies in 2 years time plus the amount of 'debt' I've to support him through.
It's just a thought ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment