Prior leaving for North Queenland, A rang and asked if I wanted to check out central coast of New South Wales. I happily agreed on the roadtrip as planned. Took us about one and a half hour drive where we get to meet another of A's friend, Sue.
Sue works as a pod fo 4 years in the town of Terrigal. She's earning so well that she's planning to go shopping for a brand new 4WD and trading off her Renault. Geez, I wanna work in Terrigal tooooooo. Our day was spent on beaches, sunshine, fish and chips. More info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrigal
**************************
Have you ever seen a house on the move? I mean the whole godfather house being moved from one spot to another. This is actually quite a common sight up in Queensland country town.
Ooooo the trailer is making its way very slowly on the roundabout
While sitting in DDU's Rover, I quickly grabbed my digi cam and took a snap of the house moving on a trailer. Very happening......
***Next post: Lady Musgrave Island
3 comments:
Terrigal reminds me of Mornington.
Sigh. Too bad I couldn't go to Melbourne to work.
You should get your sister to sponsor you earlier. It's easy if you are a PR.
My sisters didn't apply for PR. They came back to Singapore and never want to go to Australia again!
Sponsor? Anyway I'm set on Canada now.
Post a Comment