More of Mr Banker
He messaged me on MSN after my arrival in Perth. I ignored it while thinking of the 'nasty things' he once said to me. Following few days later, he sent to me another message indicating " I know you hate me but I do miss you".
So I went on asking why he did said all those not-so-nice things to me in the first place and expecting me to talk to him again??
He apologised profusely as he wasn't expecting me to be so cut up in the conversation in the first place. What the? Of course I'll be pissed and who he thinks I am to be that submissive little lady. Ptoooi!
I tried to be nice but if someone who pushes my limit I'll definitely have the urge of stabbing that person with my size 10 scalpel.
"It's the past, forget it." Afterall, da1 ren2 you3 da4 liang4. Why should I let this prick to 'mess' up my mind.
At last, we have some decent normal conversations. He asked if I wanted just to be friends or more. I asked him in return " are you looking for something more than?". He replied:" hopefully".
-_- eeeee
Firstly, he doesn't really know me. Secondly, we are going to be miles apart and how is this going to work out in the first place. This is not being realistic at all. Thirdly, I'll be starting my new job which definitely takes up 3/4 of the day. I don't expect to be knock off on time subjecting the number of patients I got to see.
Like what DDU has said, he's just being desperate ;p
This is a message to all potential Mr Dates:
I work in a healthcare area where the patient loading is high and demanding. Don't expect me to turn up your date on time. Of course I will be responsible enough to let you know that if I am going to be late via call or sms. All I'm asking is your understanding.
Thinking of the rat race in Sg makes me sick to think of it sometimes.
2 comments:
How come no update. Bish
EEEEEEEEE.... What's with him lah? He's such a desperado. Anyway, tell him to move to Singapore if he wants to know you better. Ha!
Post a Comment