It's official
My savings is 4k poorer.
No leh, I don't invest or play with shares.
*****************
Today there was this 'strange' lady who came in telling me how pretty I am and why is it I've got no boyfriend. I find it 'strange' too when people asked me such questions. The fact is how I am suppose to know the answer in the first place?? Then she proceeded on asking me if I am wearing stockings. With politeness, I replied 'no' and explained that I've just been to Queensland where I got my tanned skin from.
The best part was she commented if my dad was English coz I appeared to look abit of 'mix' to her.
At this point, I just couldn't stop grinning... ...
4 comments:
Your savings got .....TAXED?
No no no.
Those bling has been chanelled into Bro's SIM fees - as commanded by the head of family. No 'ifs'. No 'buts', just gotta do it.
what's a SIM?
Singapore Insitute of Management (SIM) : That's like the 3rd university in Singapore.
Post a Comment