Who's that cow
My bro has passed his exams and moving on to the 2nd year in SIM. Me, being labelled as the 'rich cow' in family, will be paying his next semester uni fees on the upcoming month.
Somehow or rather, it brought my mind to think that what would happen if I'll be the one paying for my child's university fees.
What sort of expectations that I would have on my child then? If he or she is unable to excel in his studies, will I still give him/her a chance to repeat with another cost added?
My dad brought us up in the family tradition that everyone should help one another out in regardless of anything -whether you like it or not. My dad has helped me on my education and now it's my turn on my bro's. I don't mean to put it this way but with those amount of 'kaching', I've realised I could have got myself on a house deposit.
To think on a more positive mode, at least I know I have the capability to do that.
If I ever become a spinster, I would insist that my brudder will be paying off for my retirement village unit.(u fugging hear me)
For additional info, a retirement village is like a small 2 bedroom (or even 1) self contained unit with facilities such as communal reading lounge, pool, recreation room, visiting Drs etc....
All facilities will be well taken care of and I wouldn't resist if I get a chance to perv on a cute hunky gardener. ho ho ho.
No comments:
Post a Comment