
This year, the staffs decided to have the Xmas luncheon at this beautiful natural santuary place called Eden Gardens

Judging by the number of crowds, one can tell how fantastic the place is
On the same week, I was invited by my previous workplace to another Xmas dinner.
This time round it was held at a pub called THE BLUE GUM.

ta daaaaa

I wanted to order Rosemary lamb shanks with potato gravy. The pub ran out of it. So I chose to have scorch fillet.I wondered why I ordered that since I'm not really a fan of steak.
Pressiessssss

Presents and cards to be sent all over the world. Christmas is the season for giving. Send a card to your long lost friend! At least it goes to show that you DO care and thinking of that person on this special festive occasion.

No comments:
Post a Comment