Monday, December 25, 2006

Nowell Nowell


The only Christmas thing that I would look forward is to attend the midnight mass. St Bernedett's Church will always remain in my memory of the lonely Christmas seasons that I've spent in Sydney. No petrol stations and no mackers are opened on Christmas day.
Good for laundry day with gusty wind and plently of sunshine.

In fact the whole morning and afternoon, I've spent on packing and taping and MORE packing!! During the packing ordeal, I was confident to say that I've made the right choice on relocation. I also forsee that I just couldn't handle the pressure with moving .Maybe if I were a guy, it would have been different story altogether. Based on my calculations, I've moved at least 7 different houses in between Perth and Sydney. Geez, does anyone can understand the hassel of moving house at all?

THANK YOU.

my beloved friends

For making those overseas sms christmas greetings from Malaysia, Singapore, Perth. I feel so loooooooved!!! I've even received one sms from my long time nursing pal whom I've hardly talk to her for the last 7 years. That's certainly such a pleasant surprise ;)

Oh my hairdresser gave me a ceramic (spell?) hair straightner as a Chrissy pressie!! See, you don't have to be a celebrity to get the endorsement deals.hurhurhur.


It wouldn't be too long.....

No comments: