Sunday, June 10, 2007


FABulous weekend


:Saturday:


Peagirls and myself had an arrangement to be out for drinking at a local club. Was abit nerve-wrecking for a start as I know the peagirls (girls whom I've known from blogs) have already met one another. Friendships amongst themselves were pretty well-established prior my homecoming. I wasn't sure if I would feel rather odd or not for an instance.
I've not stepped into any clubs for ages in Singapore. So far I've given MOS's fashion bar a go.
That's pretty much about it. When age catches up, I find it more difficult to stay up till late and partay like what the youngthings are doing.
Madpot and her friend, Midori reminded me of those days where I always enjoyed clubbing with a gf. Just both of us dancing through the night with minimal drinking.
Ting and JD were like snoozing on the couch. Like what I've mentioned earlier, ages does catch up. Once in a while, we do need abit of rest before the energetic mood sets in.
I love the feeling of standing up on the platform doing the retro moves with FF and the girls. So synchronised and happening. "chugeder" ya know.
I didn't manage to snog anyone that night ;p
It was good fun still.
:Recuperating Sunday:
Not so really. Went swimming with bro and played basketball with his mates. Fanstastic opportunity to burn out those million of calories I've accumulated from the drinking session.
Mr Aussie asked me out for drinking at Clark Quay. Hate the idea of rejecting him but was too tired to hang out.

4 comments:

PMS said...

Wooohooo!! Find one day we must all go Mambo, then you can all learn from me how to Chugeder Forewer the true-blue-fashion muahahah!

Flatfeet said...

I totally agree!!! Madpot!! We should thrash out our Chudeger moves on the platform. Heh hee heh. Must tell me early so I get (sick) leave the next day.

;p

Marla S said...

ur language awes me. i was scared u would be put off by us, and when i see u type knnccb, i was damn relieved. haahhaha.

Flatfeet said...

Ting: Heh, don't be amazed.