Motive or not
I've got a doc who recently caught up with me in regards about our patient's current treatment plan. So, it all began with a phonecall, followed by emails, smsing (mainly work related stuffs)
And today,we went for lunch for the 2nd time.
I was wondering.......
Is he trying to get me to see more of his patients and that's why he's been treating me so nicely.
*puzzled*
6 comments:
When are you going for lunch no.3? Hurhur
DDU: If there's a lunch no. 3, I'll buy u a lunch back ;p
-Flatfeet
Wah! So obvious lah. :)
Your instincts also tell you the answer liao.
My opinion is that this doctor is trying to get to know miss-air-stewardess-podiatrist on a more personal level. *wink*
Quite obvious. 2 lunches in a matter of a few months.....very likely.
SMS? Means got phone number liao. So smart! Soon will be movie and dinner liao.
I'm willing to bet on it.
Dr Ozbloke: Bet lor. I bet you will be the loser. heh heh.
If I'm the loser I'll dig your corn for free.
Tata.
事先声明 I dont want canteen food. ;p I want Japanese buffet. Hurhur
ONz, bring it on!-Flatfeet
Post a Comment