Monday, June 25, 2007

Out of town

Went for a gateway to KL over the weekend. Got home about 6pm. Caught the bus at Golden Mile (it's like a mini thailand in Singa) at 9pm to KL. Tour agency screwed up my hotel booking. I almost went beserk when they didn't even prepare my tour voucher before hand. At that moment, I wish I have the strength to overturn their furnitures (think about having Xmen's power) and break it into pieces.

M was a great companion for the trip. Bet those muscular arms of his must have caught the attention of some ladies and most men in Malaysia. Walking through the Petaling St markets was probably the worst experience for him. There's this Malay pacik went like :" Strong man, Singlet for you Sir. Come come, strong singlet." There is another pacik said like this: " Hye, mate, come on mate, Handbag for your wife/gf sir."
Gosh, those paciks just can't resist squeesing his arms. LOL
M felt he has been partially 'molested' then.

Met JC for lunch. Finally after all these years of keeping in touch, we met and chatted. And met again the following morning for breaky with 2 more new friends.

M and myself headed down to Aloha club on the Saturday night. M was thinking that since we were dressed up like a beach bum, there is no way the club can reject us. I looked so sloppy in my red Havanias, white skirt and a Zara dark pink shirt. Well, I suppose M being the ang moh, the club doesn't mind if he dressed down to the nines.
We ended up meeting a bunch of KL girls and boys and partied till 3am or 2am?


so tired la!

1 comment:

Dentist Down Under said...

More pics please!