Monday, June 18, 2007

No exercise

Of all the days in the week, why must it rain on weekends!? Means no rollerbalding or swimming or running.
Neber mind.
Saturday was rather busy for me.
Got paid to surf net the whole morning, sent my Aussie friend to the airport, followed by (window) shopping in Orchard with urchinstabber.
I've just subsidised 100% on my bro's fees. My friend commented that I could have get a number of Gucci bags lar for myself.
When the GST is increasing to 7% in July, I'll be paying more extra blings *sob*.
Not as if my pay is going to take a hike anyway.
A long-time friend from whom I've known in Perth text me if I wanna head down to Cannery. I thought I would have to give it a miss as I'm not keen paying cover charge to get into a club and drink.

Few hours later, my high school mates asked if I wanna head down to winebar. The best part of of the night was for every citibank cardholder, you pay 1 for 1 on the drinks whole night long. Woohoo!!
Left the club at 2am and saw a few Xiao didis (young boys) and Xiao mei meis (young ladies) puking along the road, Tsk tsk. How can they get piss until such state?? So xia suay man!( ultimately embrassing).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i tell you what is sooo xia sui man... running around kmart with underwear over jeans lar!

Flatfeet said...

LOL.
Anna: U've improved sooo much and I can see that you are trying hard to use the chinese dialect int0 good use. Good on you mate!