Thursday, July 12, 2007

Allergy to write.....

My cough's back! Think I must have exposed to certain allergens today. Sigh* Allergens can be anything under the sun lor. I'll not be surprised one day if I die from an allergy reaction. When I was in Sydney, I remembered once I was frigging sick and coughing my lungs out. Seen at least 2 GPs and 1 TCM doc before I got better. At the last consult, the med doc gave me Nasonex and that solved the problem totally.

*****************************

I got thrashed

Sob! Those ortho docs are so smart. Discharged the patients from their side and referred it back to me for fug*
Eg. Miss Psy wanted to have her bunions (the big lumpy thing on 1st big toe) removed. She felt the Doc hasn't given her enough reassurances on the surgical option. She came back to me asking for surgical advice, pros n cons, costs, surgical issues....etc...
The bottomline is "i is not a surgeon ok!?"
She yakked so much that I wanted to charge her as a long consultation time.

Why Singaporeans hasn't got any sense of timing one?

Very often, I get 'excuses' for being late on their appointments like :

" I see the time wrongly";
" I see the date wrongly";
"The PIE/CTE/TPE jammed very badly";
" I worked night shift/morning shift /afternoon shift"
"I got other appointment today and I want to see if can see you today as well or not"
" My appointment is in 2 weeks time. Can I see you now instead?"
"Army lor, can only book out at certain time"
" I went travelling lor. Missed my appointment. I want to walk in and see u can or not"

.......the list goes on....
*************************************

Benjamin, thanks for coming down to have lunch with me at the hospital. Yes, U frigging owe me far too many meal treats.
h o h o h o

No comments: