Crap!
A pt ,who was assisted by med social service , managed to gain finance approval in order to pay for her insoles fees. I got the cheque and the clerk was not able to process it. Since the pt was previously charged as an in-patient, no one seems to be able to help me to get the cheque processed. The assistant of med social service can only repeat "i don't know" as the answer despite the fact I've asked her who I can speak to for further. What the frigging hell. The 'head' of med social service rang up the nurse manager of my clinic and spoke to her about the problem. The fact is that I was really mad as the reason being we worked together under one roof but we are 2 different departments!
What has my patient's account got to do with anyone on the nursing side?
cb...
My phone kept on ringing consistently. Major disturbances between me and my patient's consultation. Wish my assistant can be more firm when answering phone call. Each time if it's a Dr who called up, she doesn't hesistate to pass the phone to me at once. Grrrrrrrrrr.......
It got so bad that I felt just annoyed. Again, the phone rang and I can't help but frowned my head and asked :"what is it this time?"
The assistant defended herself instantly and replied:" not me uh not me."
She thought I was pissed with her - I mean for fug sake. Don't you get frustrated when you are explaining something to the patient and has to side track in the middle of it to answer a call (unimportant). After the pt has left, I've tried to rationalise my so-called 'angry' behaviour to her and yet she insisted that I 'looked' angry and that's why she responded in such a uptight manner. Very knn......
What's worst, she even asked me to answer a phonecall from a Dr when I was treating an important client.
Whatever it is, i'm taking it easy. Rather than not having an assistant around.
Dr Dualokun sent a patient : On the referral form indicate X and his clinical notes indicate Y. Patient insisted want X treatment. No choice lor, give in to patient's request.
He was saying I looked like that Indian Idol's judge called Alisha Chinai.
I don't wanna be a ABNN lor!
2 comments:
Next time just put down the phone, then lift up the receiver and jsut leave it on the table.
This was what I remember some nurses do at the ward when the phone call were just ridiculous.
Hey we got to work also right? Not just answer phone calls! And I figured your job got no life threatening emergency one so for 15 minutes cannot get through also nobody will die lah.
Just pretend "oh probably didn't put the phone down properly" :P
Haha good one dr oz bloke. I second that. :D
Post a Comment