Angry blog
I can't exactly remember when was the last time I threw into a fit of anger. I would have feel pissed or annoyed about certain things but not to the stage of blowing my top off .
However, when my stuffs get missing (for unknown reasons) or destroyed, I'm definitely pissed on fire.
Since my mom was away for a trip, my bro volunteered to do the laundry. It is only fair that he gets to do it since the rest of us were at work. I would expect he has basic knowledge in washing. Nope, the exact opposite happened. He dumped all the coloured clothes together with the whites.
Now I have to say thanks to him for destroying my expensive white vest plus a couple of other stained white tops. There are already 2 buckets in the laundry room. Quite obvious the white and coloured are seperated before hand.
I don't know if should continue to sponor his uni fees or not. The more he studies, the less common sense he has. Probably he just being ignorant.
I don't know what he is really good at. Besides going chalet,attending parties and drinking, he sounded more like a pest at home. He wakes up like frigging middle of the day and surfs online till the time he is going out to meet friends again.
Anyhow, I need to check on my white vest which I've been bleaching it since last night.
2 comments:
小姐, 喝清凉茶消消气. 呵呵
Thanks DDU, i need lotsa of glasses of liang cha- flatfeet
Post a Comment